OverPower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering and Organizational Source for Clan OverPower

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elite Premium Membership

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BooBeeNY

Elite Premium Membership Empty
PostSubject: Elite Premium Membership   Elite Premium Membership EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:48 pm

I'm not sure how satisfied everyone else is with their Elite Premium membership but I will NOT be renewing it come November/December. I just don't think it's been worth the money. Clan Ops are released very randomly, DLC content while nice seems to have fewer players than I expected and I've NEVER been able to share any pictures or videos with FaceBook OR YouTube which was supposed to be a feature.

Also, I haven't tried recently because I gave up but I was never able to get those Elite TV episodes to stream off my Xbox. I've always been stuck watching most content on my PC.

Never the less if premium clan ops spill over into Black Ops2 I'll be a freemium Elite member. Sure we can say I got the DLC for the price but I wouldn't have purchased all the content had I known what I was getting for my money. I would have just bought the DLC content I really wanted; maybe one or two.

Just my thoughts on my so-called "premium" membership. Also I figured I start some banter on the forum. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Clishay

PostSubject: Re: Elite Premium Membership   Elite Premium Membership EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:57 pm

I'm with you on most of the issues you've already touched on.

The maps have been....... lacking to say the least, i never used elite on the Xbox so i cant say anything to that effect.

As for uploading clips to YouTube I've managed to get 2 clips uploaded. I was really hoping i would be able to upload clips longer then 30 seconds and be able to put full game plays up there.

Just like boobee I wont be getting elite premium again come Blops2.
Back to top Go down
BearsEatBarry

BearsEatBarry

PostSubject: Re: Elite Premium Membership   Elite Premium Membership EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:29 am

Unless of course there is a massive turnaround in the way they do business.
I was really looking forward to clan prizes, fuck these stupid solo ops 1 person egts something we could dominate a domination op and the top 6 should get prizes...THAT is why I got elite... so I'm just as disappointed in that regard.
BUT... I have faith that they have time to turn it around before blops... because if they don't... I don't think any of us will have a choice about renewing... Treyarch just won't do business with them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elite Premium Membership   Elite Premium Membership Empty

Back to top Go down

Elite Premium Membership
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OverPower :: Miscellaneous-
Jump to: