OverPower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering and Organizational Source for Clan OverPower

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So i was playing 2v2 with my brother...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HaakonTheGr8

So i was playing 2v2 with my brother... Empty
PostSubject: So i was playing 2v2 with my brother...   So i was playing 2v2 with my brother... EmptyThu May 24, 2012 3:16 pm

... and i experience one of the worst spawnkills ive ever seen. /watch?v=5BhpgqEbh5g (cant post links for some reason. its youtube)
Back to top Go down
BooBeeNY

PostSubject: Re: So i was playing 2v2 with my brother...   So i was playing 2v2 with my brother... EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:03 pm

That video is so cool, how'd you get that on YouTube?

I'm not too crazy about the 2v2.
Back to top Go down
HaakonTheGr8

PostSubject: Re: So i was playing 2v2 with my brother...   So i was playing 2v2 with my brother... EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:07 pm

I wouldnt call it cool as i was the one being shot. Just link your account to your youtube account and edit the clip in theatre. Save it to one of the slots then select Render.
Back to top Go down
BooBeeNY

PostSubject: Re: So i was playing 2v2 with my brother...   So i was playing 2v2 with my brother... EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:07 pm

It was a nice kill! Haha, but seriously let's not get sensitive because it wasn't the kill I liked.

I meant the video looked really good therefore I was wondering how'd you do it. I've tried so many times to link to YouTube that I gave up trying because it would say rendering failed even for a 10 second video.
Back to top Go down
TheScynic

TheScynic

PostSubject: Re: So i was playing 2v2 with my brother...   So i was playing 2v2 with my brother... EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:58 pm

That's awesome, I need to render up my sick wallbang through the bridge on village Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So i was playing 2v2 with my brother...   So i was playing 2v2 with my brother... Empty

Back to top Go down

So i was playing 2v2 with my brother...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OverPower :: Miscellaneous-
Jump to: