OverPower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering and Organizational Source for Clan OverPower

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Permanent Members

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BearsEatBarry

BearsEatBarry

Permanent Members Empty
PostSubject: Permanent Members   Permanent Members EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:27 am

Consider this the UN Security Council of the clan. 17 members, including me. Majority rules for decisions.
I'll try not to be such an asshole and be more diplomatic. No more 'kicking' sprees.

Adam1387, BlindGuyMcsqzy, BooBeeNY, CerealKiller725, Clishay, GaspItsJesus, GermanRage20, Leena oP, PraetorianFidem, Schep87, SnD IlluzioNz, Sprekakhan, Vengeance oP, VX WALDO XV, x HD Scyniic, zZMethodZz

Just an FYI, I don't really do tryouts because I can figure if someone will fit with the clan after a week or two. A lot of people get let in just to be dropped shortly after
Back to top Go down
o bLuRRyy

o bLuRRyy

Permanent Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Permanent Members   Permanent Members EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 2:24 pm

Hey barry, I can't see the showcase on the elite page on Xbox or on my computer. I called the elite support and they told me that I need to leave the clan and rejoin so all of my elite content will be available. It's sad I pay $50 to get only part of elite, feelin ripped off
Back to top Go down
BearsEatBarry

BearsEatBarry

Permanent Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Permanent Members   Permanent Members EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 2:42 pm

Shit, completely forgot about your message. I'll remove you now and then reinvite you, if the invite doesnt work just apply.
Back to top Go down
o bLuRRyy

o bLuRRyy

Permanent Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Permanent Members   Permanent Members EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 2:49 pm

I just re applied
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Permanent Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Permanent Members   Permanent Members Empty

Back to top Go down

Permanent Members
Page 1 of 1