OverPower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering and Organizational Source for Clan OverPower

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vote for day to do GameBattles

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GermanRage

Vote for day to do GameBattles Empty
PostSubject: Vote for day to do GameBattles   Vote for day to do GameBattles EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:34 pm

pick a day where you think you have the time to get a 30 min GB match in and the time during that day hopefully we can have some people with overlapping times.

our best bet is to do an operation then the GB team go into a party and see if there free later that day like on Saturdays the ops 2-5 then we say we got nothing tonight how about a gb game a 9
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Vote for day to do GameBattles   Vote for day to do GameBattles EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:42 pm

I'm free friday night.. did u accept my friends invite yet?
Back to top Go down
GermanRage

PostSubject: Re: Vote for day to do GameBattles   Vote for day to do GameBattles EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 12:13 am

cant find you the only friend invite i got was from synic try again
Back to top Go down
BearsEatBarry

BearsEatBarry

PostSubject: Re: Vote for day to do GameBattles   Vote for day to do GameBattles EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:25 am

I'm usually on Wednesday Nights 8pm (Eastern), Saturday morning 9am (Eastern) and Thursday afternoon 230pm (Should I say it again? EASTERN).
If I'm on outside those times it is for an operation or just randomly going on.
Back to top Go down
BooBeeNY

PostSubject: Re: Vote for day to do GameBattles   Vote for day to do GameBattles EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:27 am

Monday-Friday 8pm-10pm, Weekends vary.
Back to top Go down
Gasp Its Jesus

Gasp Its Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Vote for day to do GameBattles   Vote for day to do GameBattles EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:22 pm

Some Tuesdays, some Thursdays, Saturday afternoon-eveningish (Maybe anytime past 7 if I'm not out doing something.) and Sunday all day NORMALLY, there are a few rare occasions where I'm not free then.
Back to top Go down
GermanRage

PostSubject: Re: Vote for day to do GameBattles   Vote for day to do GameBattles EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:34 pm

ill try to whore out gamebattle this op we can have up to sixteen people and only need 4 to play so we could have diffrent squads each day just something to think about
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote for day to do GameBattles   Vote for day to do GameBattles Empty

Back to top Go down

Vote for day to do GameBattles
Page 1 of 1