OverPower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering and Organizational Source for Clan OverPower

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FRIDAY MAY 18 - HC TDM

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BearsEatBarry

BearsEatBarry

FRIDAY MAY 18 - HC TDM Empty
PostSubject: FRIDAY MAY 18 - HC TDM   FRIDAY MAY 18 - HC TDM EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:53 am

TIME : 9pm - 12am (Eastern time as usual)
This is Hardcore! (It sounded better in my head... I did the whole Leonidas this is sparta thing... I'll stop now.)
So I have not yet enlisted... but we have days to enlist if people want me to.
POST IF YOU WILL MAKE THIS OP AND I WILL ENLIST IF WE HAVE 4+
Back to top Go down
TheScynic

TheScynic

PostSubject: Re: FRIDAY MAY 18 - HC TDM   FRIDAY MAY 18 - HC TDM EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:08 pm

Can't do it. Also, why are there only 6 of our 30ish clan members on the forum so far?
Back to top Go down
BooBeeNY

PostSubject: Re: FRIDAY MAY 18 - HC TDM   FRIDAY MAY 18 - HC TDM EmptyThu May 17, 2012 9:03 am

TheScynic wrote:
Can't do it. Also, why are there only 6 of our 30ish clan members on the forum so far?
We are the "core" of the group. geek
Back to top Go down
BearsEatBarry

BearsEatBarry

PostSubject: Re: FRIDAY MAY 18 - HC TDM   FRIDAY MAY 18 - HC TDM EmptyFri May 18, 2012 8:37 am

I don't know but poop on them. There is a solid base of about 16-20 guys, the rest need to prove themselves. Do some ops, sign up for the forum, play something other than fuckin minecraft lol
I'm considering merging with another clan, taking in their guys.
Once we get up to 60 members I'm going to drop the least active 10 players.

It sucks being a clan leader, because I spend a lot of time recruiting people, checking for ops, playing the ops and aside from the solid core of guys I'm just spinning my wheels. People come then leave 4 days later and shit like that.

I have considered dropping the leader status (and just freakin play) and I would promote within if someone wanted to step up. We'll see how this weekend's ops go, if good, I'll be happy... if not... HD Scyniic next time you sign into elite you might be the leader lol.
Back to top Go down
BooBeeNY

PostSubject: Re: FRIDAY MAY 18 - HC TDM   FRIDAY MAY 18 - HC TDM EmptyFri May 18, 2012 8:48 am

Barry don't drive yourself nuts, you're doing great! Maybe we can still kick ass with the core 20 that are active and don't stress over recruiting. I'm pretty much a gun for hire but I'm not Rambo! LOL
Back to top Go down
Clishay

PostSubject: Re: FRIDAY MAY 18 - HC TDM   FRIDAY MAY 18 - HC TDM EmptyFri May 18, 2012 8:53 am

I know what your going through Barry. Helping run a guild/clan is never easy. What makes it even worse is that the average age of the members in the clan is probably under 18 so most of them still need to be told what to do.

It will work its self out, just keep doing what your doing and done worry about the people not putting in work to help out.
Back to top Go down
BearsEatBarry

BearsEatBarry

PostSubject: Re: FRIDAY MAY 18 - HC TDM   FRIDAY MAY 18 - HC TDM EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:30 am

You'd be surprised... at first I was filtering and doing a decent job of keeping the ages up. We have a couple token guys under 18... but funny enough the only ones I know are under 18 are part of the core. Irish and German Rage's are our token "kids" but they've both competed in op's and German even started our GB team. Scyniic I think is 17... and he made this Smile
I know we have a solid core of players... I really can't wait to get some more and weed out the floaters!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FRIDAY MAY 18 - HC TDM   FRIDAY MAY 18 - HC TDM Empty

Back to top Go down

FRIDAY MAY 18 - HC TDM
Page 1 of 1