OverPower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering and Organizational Source for Clan OverPower

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ON THIS DAY... THE ANNIVERSARY OF

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BearsEatBarry

BearsEatBarry

ON THIS DAY... THE ANNIVERSARY OF Empty
PostSubject: ON THIS DAY... THE ANNIVERSARY OF   ON THIS DAY... THE ANNIVERSARY OF EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 6:14 pm

AMERICAS DEFEAT AT THE HANDS OF THE CANADIANS AND BRITISH.
We celebrate our independence from the invaders and remember the great points of the war.
Such as when the Americans tried to invade and were beaten back to their homeland
When the Canadians followed the cowardly American retreat right to Americas capital, where we then proceeded to burn down the White House...
But I'm sure you Americans have a different version of events!!
"America has never lost a war"
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Back to top Go down
BooBeeNY

PostSubject: Re: ON THIS DAY... THE ANNIVERSARY OF   ON THIS DAY... THE ANNIVERSARY OF EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:08 pm

What Blasphemy!

Honestly I have no clue what you're talking about because as far as I knew the first American's landed in the corner of New England, settled down and began wiping out the Indians for a portion of what eventually would be the 13 Colonies. My history says that wasn't good enough so we (America) expanded further west until we reached California and since there was no more land west the next logical thing was to go North (Canada) & South (Mexico).

I love my country, it's better than Canada (LOL), but I did think America was a bit greedy trying to take more than a fare share. I guess we all have our skeletons in our closets. Thank God for the most part the majority of the world is at peace (not to say it's perfect).
Back to top Go down
BearsEatBarry

BearsEatBarry

PostSubject: Re: ON THIS DAY... THE ANNIVERSARY OF   ON THIS DAY... THE ANNIVERSARY OF EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:13 pm

The war of 1812 my friend!!

America tried to 'liberate' Canada, ended up losing their capital building. Us Canadians aren't greedy, defended what was ours, taught a lesson and went home. We actually had the help of the natives too Smile

I was hoping for an angrier retort lol... just trying to stir the pot...
Back to top Go down
BooBeeNY

PostSubject: Re: ON THIS DAY... THE ANNIVERSARY OF   ON THIS DAY... THE ANNIVERSARY OF EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:17 pm

BearsEatBarry wrote:
I was hoping for an angrier retort lol... just trying to stir the pot...
Nah, I love my country but when you're right, you're right. Some history is just plain sad and terrible but we can only hope we learn from our mistakes and grow all the wiser.
Back to top Go down
Gasp Its Jesus

Gasp Its Jesus

PostSubject: Re: ON THIS DAY... THE ANNIVERSARY OF   ON THIS DAY... THE ANNIVERSARY OF EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:14 am

Meh. Measly warfare. I don't believe in anything political. Yes, I think that involves politics too. Lol.

I don't too much care for the pointless wars everybody has.
Back to top Go down
BlindGuyMcSqzy

BlindGuyMcSqzy

PostSubject: Re: ON THIS DAY... THE ANNIVERSARY OF   ON THIS DAY... THE ANNIVERSARY OF EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:43 am

BearsEatBarry wrote:

"America has never lost a war"

As far as I'm concerned, we lost Vietnam, a war that we ourselves started.

As far as politics go, don't ask me. I'm a libertarian. I have nothing but bad things to say.
Back to top Go down
Gasp Its Jesus

Gasp Its Jesus

PostSubject: Re: ON THIS DAY... THE ANNIVERSARY OF   ON THIS DAY... THE ANNIVERSARY OF EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:14 pm

You're a good man. ^^^^^
Back to top Go down
HaakonTheGr8

PostSubject: Re: ON THIS DAY... THE ANNIVERSARY OF   ON THIS DAY... THE ANNIVERSARY OF EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 6:34 pm

I feel sorry for you living in the same country as Bill o'rilly, squize
Back to top Go down
BlindGuyMcSqzy

BlindGuyMcSqzy

PostSubject: Re: ON THIS DAY... THE ANNIVERSARY OF   ON THIS DAY... THE ANNIVERSARY OF EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 12:52 am

Gasp Its Jesus wrote:
You're a good man. ^^^^^

I like to think so Wink

@Haakon ~ don't forget Glen Beck too >_<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ON THIS DAY... THE ANNIVERSARY OF   ON THIS DAY... THE ANNIVERSARY OF Empty

Back to top Go down

ON THIS DAY... THE ANNIVERSARY OF
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OverPower :: Miscellaneous-
Jump to: