OverPower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering and Organizational Source for Clan OverPower

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About the member

Go down 
+6
BlindGuyMcSqzy
Schep87
BearsEatBarry
TheScynic
BooBeeNY
Clishay
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Clishay

About the member Empty
PostSubject: About the member   About the member EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:59 pm

I don't know about every one else but I would like to get to know some of the members a bit more then just knowing a Gamertag.

Post up something here about yourself and lets get this going into a friendlier environment
Back to top Go down
BooBeeNY

About the member Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the member   About the member EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:10 pm

Well I used my picture so you fellas know what this old man looks like, the man behind the MK14, since I'm probably the oldest. Haha! This is my first COD game to play and as you can imagine I got my ass handed to me the first, I'd say 5 prestige levels. I think now I average about a 1.0 KD for the most part but I won't see good stats until BlackOps 2 when I start fresh but heck I'm happy with my progress.

My son has played countless hours of MW2 so that fact that his K/D is like .40 I'm doing well. When I'm not playing Xbox I'm fishing like a mad man.
Back to top Go down
TheScynic

TheScynic

About the member Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the member   About the member EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:27 pm

This is a great idea, I hope this topic catches on as more people actually join the forum. That said, I've been playing COD games for about 4 years, really getting into it during MW2, and utterly despising Black Ops. I'm probably one of the youngest people in the clan (17), and I don't actually have a good picture of myself from anytime recently (so my profile picture is gonna stay as Archer for right now). When I'm not playing COD, I enjoy playing DOTA 2, Magic: the gathering, recreational soccer, airsofting, and debating politics.
Back to top Go down
BearsEatBarry

BearsEatBarry

About the member Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the member   About the member EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:47 am

See I'm conceited I started my own topic Smile That was an accident I swear

Well... I like watching Sunsets, long walks on the beach... I love it when people pay attention to me, and candlelight dinners...
HAHAHAHA
Nah man... I'm 27 so probably in the upper end of age, SprekaKhan is my best pal, I didn't really think it would get bigger than 5 people at the beginning but I'm glad it did. I'm a cod addict, have been since MW1 and WaW. And as you all know I am an UberTryHard. Outside of cod I'm fishing, shooting stuff and hangin with the wifey. I can't believe how many fishers we have... just a coincidence I guess. I love to argue with people, make them question their beliefs and generally have heated debates and discussions about anything, I'll play Devil's Advocate anyday.
Back to top Go down
BooBeeNY

About the member Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the member   About the member EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:59 am

BearsEatBarry wrote:
See I'm conceited I started my own topic Smile That was an accident I swear
I'm sure it was! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Clishay

About the member Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the member   About the member EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:24 am

Well lets see here. I'm you're typical Canadian, I play hockey and enjoy watching it as well. When I'm not watching hockey I'm balancing time between World of Warcraft, Cod, Diablo 3 and the Lady

I first got really into FPS games way back in the Halo 2 days, then got hugely into WoW where I was a founding member and officer of a 200+ member raiding guild. Played nothing but WoW doing "end game" content for the better of 4 years until the game started to feel like a second job. At the point I picked up MW2 and was hooked on cod from then on.

I started MW2 pretty late in the game so my KD kind of took a beating was below a 1.0 Sad
Once Blops came out my KD took a complete 180 and I was pushing a 2.0 while using lesser used guns.
MW3 is about the same as Blops where I hard to win games and use nothing but SMGs most of the time.

Well I think iv rambled on for far to long now. So ill just end this here.
Back to top Go down
Schep87

Schep87

About the member Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the member   About the member EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:25 am

Hey what's up guys

I attend Northern Illinois University and am majoring in electrical engineering. I first started gaming on the PC on a game called Black Hawk Down. Then I moved on to Counter-Strike:Source and played a season in CAL-O. When I got to college in 2008 everyone had an xbox, so in 2009 I bought myself one and have been playing COD since then.

Back to top Go down
TheScynic

TheScynic

About the member Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the member   About the member EmptySat May 19, 2012 1:20 pm

Clishay's post actually reminded me of my Halo 3 days. When I was 12 or 13 and got my xbox, I got it with Halo 3 - That game made my childhood. Me and my friends would screw around in all of the game modes, made our own fun custom games, tried to kill each other in forge mode, and actually made the elephant on that large sandy map fly. Good times.
Back to top Go down
BlindGuyMcSqzy

BlindGuyMcSqzy

About the member Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the member   About the member EmptySat May 19, 2012 10:52 pm

Hey all. Figured I'd come and formally introduce myself.

I'm Californian, happily married, have my B.A. in Psychology and am currently working on my Masters in Developmental Psychology. For work I manage and maintain computer labs at a University. I enjoy all types of games. I obviously play Call of Duty, but I usually have another game going on the side. I just recently finished Skyrim, and now I'm frustratingly working through Dark Souls until Mass Effect 3 arrives at my doorstep. For hobbies I enjoy reading, bike riding, Redditing, spending time with my wife, eating, and watching Netflix. I'm currently completely addicted to Breaking Bad. Oh, and I'm a Whiskey and cigar type of man.

Looking forward to meeting all of you new recruits!

And if you guys have any questions, feel free to contact me. My Gamertag is the same as my username here.

Oh, and just as a heads up, if you are ever in a party with me, don't be surprised if I don't say much. It's not because I'm not interested in you, I'm just an introvert. afro

Last edited by BlindGuyMcSqzy on Mon May 28, 2012 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CerealKiller725

CerealKiller725

About the member Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the member   About the member EmptySat May 26, 2012 12:48 am

My name is Kolton Humchitt. I'm a First Nation native of British Columbia. I grew up in a small town off the coast so i did a lot of fishing and hunting. I'm a MVP hockey player in a minor hockey league. I've moved on to Vancouver where I went to highschool for 2 years. I now go to college in UBC taking mechanical engineering. The Xbox was new to me when i first started playing it 4 years ago. After that, i've been playing first person shooters such as CoD, Halo, GoW and BF. Halo Reach is my favorite game but i alternate games a lot. When I'm not gaming I usually go to the bar with my buds or play some hockey.
Back to top Go down
Gasp Its Jesus

Gasp Its Jesus

About the member Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the member   About the member EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:57 pm

This is pretty sweet. Well, to start off, I'm more than likely the youngest here, but don't bug me about it, cause that's annoying, haha. Well, most of my friends are much older than I am anyway, since most of the people my age are annoying. I'm 15, and I'm starting my sophomore year in August.

My hobbies are definitely playing xbox, but I'm not gonna limit it to one game, however cod and Skyrim take up the most, lol. I started quite a few years ago on Cod 4, where I began and did pretty damn good if I say so myself. When MW2 come along, I played a few GameBattles clans, this and that, and use to be one of the best quickscopers on MW2. I hated Black Ops... What a fail.

Now, my biggest hobby outside of gaming is bowling. I'm one of the best in the state of Kentucky, and I'm looking to go to nationals soon. I missed out on a chance this year due to a thumb injury, which sucked cause it was in Indianapolis, haha. If I'm not on for an op, it's probably because I'm in a tournament for bowling.

I'm working my way through high school and planning on going to a private school called Webber International mainly for bowling and a degree in computer and information sciences. I enjoy hunting and definitely fishing, as you can see by my picture, haha.

Add me on Xbox, GT - Gasp Its Jesus.
Back to top Go down
Glambition iLy

Glambition iLy

About the member Empty
PostSubject: The story of Glambition & Vengeance   About the member EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:26 am

Well, for starters, the name is Leena, I'm 23-years-old and I reside in Massachusetts. I started REALLY gaming in 2008, my game of choice was Halo 3 -- then Modern Warfare 2 came along and I began to play that. At first my k/d was roughly 1.30 but as I got better it arose to 1.62 over time. Which now on MW3, it's a 2.14 (was a 2.60, but I started sniping again, obviously I'm not that great at sniping lol). Other games I enjoy are Skyrim, Minecraft, Black Ops, Geometry Wars 2, Fable II and III, and I used to be into Guitar Hero.

About Vengeance -- His name is Virgil, he is 25-years-old - we live together in Massachusetts. He's played a lot of games ranging from Forza to GTA, I'm sure he can post an introduction about his gaming past, but I am here to tell a whole different story.

Back in June 2010, I was living in Pennsylvania...I was single, and lived at home with my dad -- my mom bought me an xbox for a late birthday present (I had one before because of my ex)...So I got back into the whole gaming scene and stayed up countless hours playing COD: Modern Warfare 2, which is where I came across Vengeance (back then his GT was RCZDesigns - mine was "Leena is Legend") so anyways, long story short, we met over Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. We had known each other MAYBE 3-4 weeks before he sent me $400 to buy a plane ticket, in which I booked a flight from Pennsylvania to Massachusetts for the following week, it was initially going to be a 2-week trial visit, but 2 weeks went by and here I am, still living in Massachusetts with him.

July 8th, 2012 will be 2 years since we met...It's been a journey, and probably one of the most craziest things I've done...fly 500 miles away from home to meet a stranger and basically transitioned from being strangers to moving in together within 1 day, pretty amazing. But we game together still to this day, split-screen until we get another TV. We mostly play MW3 and Minecraft. Usually people are like stunned when we say we met over xbox, but I think it's a pretty awesome story, so I thought I would share it with all of you (:
Back to top Go down
Gasp Its Jesus

Gasp Its Jesus

About the member Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the member   About the member EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 2:12 pm

OH MY GOD YOU LUCKY FRIGGIN' PERSON.

If I could use Xbox like eHarmony or something, oh gosh, life = complete. Lol.

Did not know you were female, but we only played last night, lol. Respect raised for the gamer girls. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Glambition iLy

Glambition iLy

About the member Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the member   About the member EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 2:40 pm

Gasp Its Jesus wrote:
OH MY GOD YOU LUCKY FRIGGIN' PERSON.

If I could use Xbox like eHarmony or something, oh gosh, life = complete. Lol.

Did not know you were female, but we only played last night, lol. Respect raised for the gamer girls. Very Happy

Lol, yeah, pretty lucky to have met over xbox...and yeah, I'm female lol, I don't talk much because I have the Turtle Beaches and he has Trittons so when we both have our mics on, he echos through mine because mine picks up a lot of sound. We sit side-by-side and play split screen Cool
Back to top Go down
Gasp Its Jesus

Gasp Its Jesus

About the member Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the member   About the member EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:25 pm

Best relationship ever. I'm freaking jealous.

What I'd do for a gamer girl... What a Face
Back to top Go down
Glambition iLy

Glambition iLy

About the member Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the member   About the member EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 8:18 pm

Gasp Its Jesus wrote:
Best relationship ever. I'm freaking jealous.

Lol, you'd be surprised how many times I hear guys say that they'd love a gamer girl. My boyfriend doesn't think it's anything special really, if anything, he's more bothered that I have to play split-screen with him lol
Back to top Go down
BearsEatBarry

BearsEatBarry

About the member Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the member   About the member EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 8:35 pm

I agree with that. Mine doesn't but I tell her to play MW3... but secretly I don't want her to... 46 inches isn't big enough for 2... that sounds really bad.
Back to top Go down
BooBeeNY

About the member Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the member   About the member EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:13 pm

Gasp Its Jesus wrote:
I hear that BUT I can't complain cause my wife fishes with me and she's hardcore at fishing!
Back to top Go down
Gasp Its Jesus

Gasp Its Jesus

About the member Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the member   About the member EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:10 am

@Barry; LOL

@BooBee; Meh. I'd love a fisher girl too.

@Glambition; Dude. That's still be awesome. I don't care what they say, lol.
Back to top Go down
Glambition iLy

Glambition iLy

About the member Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the member   About the member EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:58 am

BearsEatBarry wrote:
I agree with that. Mine doesn't but I tell her to play MW3... but secretly I don't want her to... 46 inches isn't big enough for 2... that sounds really bad.

Yeah, we play split-screen on like a 36 inch tv, so it kinda sucks but you get used to it after awhile. He said it sucks because he can't leave games when he wants to and stuff. We have about 16 days played on MW3 and maybe 1 day of it if full screen where we didn't play with each other.
Back to top Go down
Gasp Its Jesus

Gasp Its Jesus

About the member Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the member   About the member EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:59 am

Glambition iLy wrote:
Yeah, we play split-screen on like a 36 inch tv, so it kinda sucks but you get used to it after awhile. He said it sucks because he can't leave games when he wants to and stuff. We have about 16 days played on MW3 and maybe 1 day of it if full screen where we didn't play with each other.

Truthfully, I'd still like to play with a chick. Especially one that's good at CoD, haha!
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

About the member Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the member   About the member EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:30 am

I'm sure u all know my name is adam, it all started one christmas day when i was just a little lad when my parents got me a nintendo, ever since then i have been a gamer. other games i play range from NHL, Forza, once in a blue moon ill throw in my rock band. i used to play halo but iv lost all interest.

i am ur typical canadain, i play hockey all year round, and watch as much as i can during hockey season. i live in Mississauga,
canada. during the day i am an electrician, so if u live in the GTA and need one, give me a shout Smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About the member Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the member   About the member Empty

Back to top Go down

About the member
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OverPower :: Clan Members-
Jump to: