OverPower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering and Organizational Source for Clan OverPower

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SATURDAY MAY 26TH - DOMINATION

Go down 
+3
BooBeeNY
TheScynic
BearsEatBarry
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BearsEatBarry

BearsEatBarry

SATURDAY MAY 26TH - DOMINATION Empty
PostSubject: SATURDAY MAY 26TH - DOMINATION   SATURDAY MAY 26TH - DOMINATION EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:52 pm

Here we go again boys.
We're going up this time. I want to breach the top 25 clans. The only way we can do it is to run with 2 full squads or more.
I don't care who I run with, just make sure you'll be on the whole 3 hours.
Read my previous strategy, that is not set in stone if you have further ideas/suggestions open up. On the plus side, following those tips seemed to work this past Saturday Smile
Back to top Go down
TheScynic

TheScynic

PostSubject: Re: SATURDAY MAY 26TH - DOMINATION   SATURDAY MAY 26TH - DOMINATION EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:06 pm

Count me in. And I'll run with you, Barry.
Back to top Go down
BooBeeNY

PostSubject: Re: SATURDAY MAY 26TH - DOMINATION   SATURDAY MAY 26TH - DOMINATION EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:49 am

As much as I love domination I may not be able to make this one because I have tons of stuff already on my calendar but I should know by friday if I can re-arrange things.

If two groups run I don't mind being with another squad as long as it's a solid squad leader. A month or so back I volunteered to run with someone else's group and got kicked out some how (probably network) and never got back with them so I ran solo (I don't even remember who it was I was with).

x HD Scyniic x was a GREAT squad leader who I ran with just this week for an OP. He kept us all together and fetched anyone that fell off from network issues. I'd DEF run by his side again any day.

I'll know by Friday if I can make this, just gotta figure out my schedule with family.
Back to top Go down
TheScynic

TheScynic

PostSubject: Re: SATURDAY MAY 26TH - DOMINATION   SATURDAY MAY 26TH - DOMINATION EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:51 pm

Thanks BooBee. I could also run a squad if we get enough people.
Back to top Go down
Schep87

Schep87

PostSubject: Re: SATURDAY MAY 26TH - DOMINATION   SATURDAY MAY 26TH - DOMINATION EmptyTue May 22, 2012 10:15 pm

Count me in as well.
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Rocker

PostSubject: Re: SATURDAY MAY 26TH - DOMINATION   SATURDAY MAY 26TH - DOMINATION EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:53 pm

I'm game.
Back to top Go down
SovereigntyPlot

SovereigntyPlot

PostSubject: Re: SATURDAY MAY 26TH - DOMINATION   SATURDAY MAY 26TH - DOMINATION EmptyFri May 25, 2012 7:42 pm

im in forsure!
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: SATURDAY MAY 26TH - DOMINATION   SATURDAY MAY 26TH - DOMINATION EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:52 pm

i should be in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SATURDAY MAY 26TH - DOMINATION   SATURDAY MAY 26TH - DOMINATION Empty

Back to top Go down

SATURDAY MAY 26TH - DOMINATION
Page 1 of 1