OverPower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering and Organizational Source for Clan OverPower

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Schep's Schedule

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Schep87

Schep87

Schep's Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Schep's Schedule   Schep's Schedule EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:23 pm

Hey guys, I'm gonna be starting camp on Sunday the 6th and that will run until August 26th. I won't be on Xbox at all during this period, as the football camp schedule has us doing things from 7AM to around 10PM. After camp is over, the college football season starts and all of our games are on Saturday (except 1). So, I will most likely be in bed before the op ends on fridays, playing games on Saturdays, and have practice on Sundays. I will be on during the weekdays probably participating in the clan challenges.

Good luck to you guys, and remember to cheer on the Northern Illinois Huskies! First game is September 1st against the Iowa Hawkeyes at Soldier Field.
Back to top Go down
CerealKiller725

CerealKiller725

Schep's Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schep's Schedule   Schep's Schedule EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:27 pm

Kick some ass Schep!!!
Back to top Go down
BearsEatBarry

BearsEatBarry

Schep's Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schep's Schedule   Schep's Schedule EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:27 pm

Fuckin eh man, keep it going... I was Right Tight End back in my days... gayest sounding position in the game... what position are you?

You've contributed more to clan ops than even me and set the right example for the rest to follow. Someone else is gonna have to step up real far to fill your shoes.
Back to top Go down
Gasp Its Jesus

Gasp Its Jesus

Schep's Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schep's Schedule   Schep's Schedule EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:42 pm

BearsEatBarry wrote:
I was Right Tight End back in my days... gayest sounding position in the game...

Tight Ends. Gotta love 'em. ;D

I played Middle Linebacker in my day.
Back to top Go down
Schep87

Schep87

Schep's Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schep's Schedule   Schep's Schedule EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:23 pm

I play tight end lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Schep's Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schep's Schedule   Schep's Schedule Empty

Back to top Go down

Schep's Schedule
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OverPower :: Clan Members-
Jump to: